Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year



A little late in the proceedings, but not yet too late: a very happy New Year to all our readers from the Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs team; counter clockwise from right: David ('Anatotitan'), Asher (Dilophosaurus), Marc (Deinonychus) and me (Diplodocus).

I do recommend opening the image in a new tab for best viewing.

I would have liked to do more to this, but was obliged to call it finished, otherwise it might be March by the time I get to post it. It has already taken far longer than the rather lacklustre results would seem to warrant. I've taken a few liberties with the scale, of course (what Marc calls 'semi-authentic scale'). Nevertheless, I feel especially sheepish to be appearing so prominent, given that I'm the most ignorant and least qualified of the team. Perhaps I shall do another version someday which is more reflective of everyone's actual capacities...

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

top social