Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank You

thanks dino

In the states, today is Thanksgiving. It's a time of year when the paleo corner of social media lights up with references to the dinosaurian lineage of Meleagris gallopavo. My contribution is this minimalist illustration of a vaguely deinonychosaurian theropod, inspired by a female Wild Turkey. I want to take a moment to thank the readers of Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs, the commenters, the sharers of links, and those of you who have kindly shared scans of old dinosaur books with us.

I would also like to personally thank Marc Vincent, Asher Elbein, and Niroot Puttapipat for their writings here; when I began school again I desperately wanted to keep LITC going, and because of the terrific writing of my co-bloggers, it is doing better than ever - perhaps not as frequently updated as before, but I am proud of the writing we share here, and I look forward to the day when I can pitch in at my pre-MFA studies level.

At any rate. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

top social